Friday, August 3, 2012

Manila 31/07/12 - 03/08/12

Just back in KL. From a wonderful trip in Manila with my buncit.it's so best2 that I can't hold my tears back when I know it's time to fly to KL..I miss him so much.. 2 full days with him..it's so wonderful.

First night arrive in Manila,we stay at a small hotel in fr of Robinsons..forget the name already.haha.it's late already..but the weather is soo scary. Typhoon-like,heavy rain..can see big wave crashing down the sea front. We have a late night dinner of chicken ramen and gyoza :)

Next morning, we hire a car..going to Tagaytay,to watch the volcano..on the way,we stop at Factory Outlet there..hv a great time browsing through the stores n do some shopping :) got new bag.love it so much :)

We check in Lee Boutique Hotel..nice small chic hotel :) we have a nice dinner at a wonderful restaurant there..u remember the singer very well..I feel envious..but what can I do..it is u..

Next morning,we went to picnic area,peoples park..can see the view of d volcano..nice..and d weather is so cold..its raining heavily.bought a tagaytay shirt as a souvenir :)

Later in d afternoon,we head back to Manila..and stay in Networld Hotel. After rest for a while,we went to d new big mall, Mall of Asia, do some shopping and u bought new camera :) u know I love that camera.hahaha.it's okayla..I can borrow it if I need to use it kan? :) later we have nice steak for dinner at Highlands Steakhouse.love it so much.love cos can share the evening with u..

Next day..I know it's time for me to go home..and u going to Davao for work on day after..I cried in front of u..cos I feel so sad to be apart with u..

I love u so much..I really2 do.

Thank you buncit,for d wonderful days with me in Manila :)

U make me feel so loved by you and make me feel I'm yours..


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment