Friday, August 31, 2012

Grown Up

I grow up,slowly to become more n more d less of who I am while m in boarding school..

I used to be a good girl.a very good girl indeed.to my family,to my siblings,to my grandparents,to my friends..

I used to hv a good connection with God (I think) during my school time..I used to d 5x daily prayers everyday..woke up early to attend Subuh prayer..everyday reads al-Quran..

Slowly,it all changed..that today I think I had lost d divine connection with God..I feel so damn empty inside..

Slowly I feel m not important to my family..I have no friends..yes..although m working in this cosmopolitan KL..I hv no real friends..

All of sudden I feel so lonely here..

To be continued...
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment